1. Strawberry Banana smoothies from McDonald's. My love of this flavor of smoothie started a long time ago from the frozen yogurt place in our local mall. Once Mickey D's got these, which was a lot easier to get then driving 30mins to the mall, I fell in love with them all over again. In my opinion, greatest things ever!
2. Let's Make a Deal. This comes on CBS at 10am (eastern). I absolutely love this show, I watch it everyday and I'm dying to be on it. Yesterday I finally thought of what costume I wanted to wear: A cute cow costume, it will consist of a cow print dress and a headband with cow ears, and a cowbell necklace. When I get the money to go to California and go, I will definitely post on my diy costume.
3. Google Reader. Since I am new to the blogosphere, I love following all of the crafty blogs that brought me the inspiration to blog myself, and the new ones I find everyday. I love reading my blogs through google reader so I can have all my favorites in one place and I never miss a good post. To see all the blogs I love, just check out the list on my sidebar.
4. Ravelry. I have been a member of this website for a long time and never really used it. Lately I've been wanting to crochet since I'm limited space for now. I love all of the free patterns I can find here, they have a little bit of everything. Lately I've been working on a doll for Naomi. I'm using different elements from different patterns to get it right, I'll show you guys when its done.
5. My Tervis tumbler. I got the 24oz Cherry Blossom one from Bed Bath & Beyond. Mine has a light pink top because I switched it from another cup. I use this for everything, hot or cold it keeps its temp for a long time. Since its microwaveable I can make my tea right in it. The fact that it's a clear insulated mug made me had to have it, although I thought it was a little expensive at first, with a 20% off coupon it was worth the extra few bucks. I'm going to go back to get the handle that goes to it soon.
6. Ben & Jerry's Banana Split pint. Eating ice cream straight out of the pint to be is pure bliss. If you have not tried this flavor before, you got to. I used to be addicted to their Strawberry Banana FroYo, sadly they discontinued it, and tried this one as a request by one of the customer service reps and love it. I eat ice cream with a baby/toddler spoon. I don't know why, but it makes it better. My spoon + a pint = my guilty pleasure
I know this will change soon and that my "it" things will switch up, don't worry, I'll keep you posted if it does.
What are you into? leave a comment telling me your 5 favorite things of the moment.