Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You

I haven't had internet in a while which is why I haven't posted. I'm currently at the library to use the internet and enjoy some quiet time. When I just checked my blog I was so excited that my post about my ice cream pint cozy was featured on totally tutorials again! YAHH! Then when I actually sign on blogger and saw that I now have more followers I got so excited I'm teary eyed. (yes I know, I'm a big baby)

That being said I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you who choose to click that 'follow' button. It really does mean a lot to me. (yay, I'm not just posting to one reader anymore lol) Just so you know, I have quite a few nifty projects coming, when I get to them I'm not exactly sure, but hopefully it will be soon.

No comments: