Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Picasa!

I may be a little late but I just discovered Picasa and I absolutely love it. I was searching how to make inspiration boards that other bloggers use on their blogs so I could blog about the stuff I stumble upon online too, after hours of searching how-to’s I discovered this program. Hesitant to download a program on my little netbook I did it anyway and tried out the mosaic feature that was talked about online and using a few pictures of Naomi I took the other day with my webcam I made this:

I know it’s not perfect, but it only took a few minutes to make, which would have taken forever if I would have tried to use paint shop like I thought I had to do. Now I have to play around with the program to learn all the features it has to create better works of art, but so far I love it, I wish I had this program for high school projects.

Go ahead and download it for yourself: Picasa

No comments: