Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Through a Dry Spell

I know you guys have noticed that I haven't posted any projects lately, and there is a very good reason for that.... I don't have one. {giant gasp}

I know, I know, it breaks my heart too. So much has been going on lately I haven't been able to craft anything post able, but that does not mean that I haven't been working on anything. Lately I have been working on a crochet dolly for my princess which is now a trial and error type thing with random colored scrap yarn. I'm at sort of a stand still with that because of the face. I now have a new respect for softie doll makers, the face done wrong can make the cutest of dolly's look evil. If anybody has a good idea of how to add eyes and a mouth without using doll eyes(because I want to give it to her on her 1st birthday) leave it in a comment below, I REALLY need help.

Because of Border's going out of business my cousin and I took a little trip there and she bought me a book that I wanted to read and review. I will be doing that shortly, but finding time to sit and read with a 6month and a 3 year old is kind of tough, I've attempted, but just can not focus.

My other reason for not taking the time to post (although I shouldn't make excuses) is a good one atleast, its my newest addiction. Pintrest. In case you are like I was and had no clue what that is. I like to describe it as a visual favorites list meets social media, or the greatest thing ever. You can take any picture you find on the Internet and 'pin' it to a board on your pinterest account. Not only does it save the picture but the link too. For that reason I am in the process of transferring my Internet Explorer favorites to pinterest so I can see the crafts instead of a link title. You can also re pin things that other people have pined. The pinterest community is great because these people find the greatest things. But don't take my word for it, Go on over there and join, when you do, go ahead and use the link below to follow me.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: