Monday, August 29, 2011

I'M A WINNER!!!

I'm so excited I can't stop smiling. I had a wonderful 1st anniversary weekend with my hubby. We went to Shenandoah Caverns which was amazingly beautiful, even little mama had fun, she was so tired but did not want to go to sleep, she didn't want to miss anything. After that we went peach picking at a near by orchard which was fun, but by then little mama was sleep and slept the whole time in the wagon. I left that morning in such an excited rush that I forgot the camera and do not have pictures of any of this. I know, I'm sad about it too. I can't wait for the hubs to make some peach cobbler with them. Can you say YUM?

This morning I woke up with an "ugh Monday" feeling and checked my e-mail only to find out I was a winner of the Shanty2Chic Little pink tools giveaway! Yeah, if I were you I would be jealous too.
Here is what I won
[Photo]



I've never been more excited for the mail to come in my life. Now all I need this that pink drill.



1 comment:

Mike said...

Wow you found Shanty2Chic Little pink tools in your email.I think this email had surely made your day.Hope i will get this very soon !

Hobby Lobby coupons