Saturday, August 20, 2011

Twitter Inspired Fabric

I was looking around on fabric.com for some fabric to use on a future project and I came across this
[pic]


How cute, I don't know what I would use this for but I thought it was too cute not to post about. When I first saw it I thought it was funny, then I wondered was at an actual twitter name. So I did the logical thing, went to twitter and checked it out. Greatest thing ever. Sew to Speak is a little fabric shop in Columbus, Ohio ran by a mother daughter duo. They also have a variety of different sewing classes. Looking around on their website, I now want to take a trip to Ohio just to go to their highly adorable shop and stay long enough to take a few classes. head on over to their website here or check out their blog here

don't forget to check out their twitter @sewtospeak

while your there you can check out mine @LkyStrCreations
(shameless plug I know, but I couldn't resist)

and if you are in the market for some fabric for a project (or to stock your stash, I wont tell) The Raw Feed has some awesome coupons for fabric.com as well as coupons for many other retailers.

No comments: