Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Make Your Own Buttons


I saw this post over on over on Craft Gossip and I thought it was amazing. Sometimes I have a vision of a project in my head and get frustrated when I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. In fact I was having this problem yesterday when working on a design for a duvet, I wanted cute buttons for it and couldn't find exactly what I wanted online. ( I know right, you can find everything online) I thought of making polymer clay buttons, but that was no good because they break. These custom buttons made from shrink paper over on S.P.W. (Scissors. Paper. Wok.) are amazing! Get the tute and make your own! I know I will.

Photo from [S.P.W.]

1 comment:

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for sharing this - I too get frustrated about not finding durable & cute buttons - love this idea. I'm bookmarking it to try!