Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mod Podge Puzzle Saver


I have always loved putting together jigsaw puzzles and of course after all that hard work putting it together, taking it apart is like murder to your puzzle. I have tried many different types of glues all having their own faults. One was too watery and seeped through the pieces and stuck to the newspaper (and table) I had under it. Another came in this “easy to use” sponge applicator bottle which was impossible to clean for a second use. One even came in this just add water powder mix which was so horrible I’m not even going to go there.
When I went to Wal-Mart and saw the Mod Podge Puzzle saver I thought, it’s made by Mod Podge it has to be perfect. I was right. It goes on smoothly and gets into all the little cracks but is thick so it does not go all the way through. It dried with no smudges, streaks, or bubbles with a slightly glossy sheen. My favorite part is that when all dry I can confidently handle and hold the puzzle up without the fear of breaking and coming apart. If I wanted I could even put it on the wall just like that without framing it or anything.




Photo Courtsey of Beverly's Craft & Fabric

No comments: